Our Process - Working Together
Abstract Homes and Renovations are proud of our quality workmanship and have always brought true craftsmanship to all our projects. We believe strongly in having clear communication with our clients in all stages of the process. We want you to be comfortable every step of the way. We bring creative solutions to every project whether it's a new home or a renovation of an existing home. We will provide you with exceptional customer service with our hands-on approach.
- Discuss your project with an Abstract Homes team member.
- Complete an Abstract Homes Custom Build Questionnaire outlining your needs and wishes.
- Book a site visit to walk the property with an Abstract team member. We will provide a complimentary site feasibility assessment for you.
Understanding The Vision
- Visit Houzz online for design ideas and create an Ideabook to share with us.
- Meet with us to sit down and identify general parameters including price range, home design style, square footage needs and lot placement.
- Analyze the site feasibility report and discuss building envelope, topographical elevations and footprint.
- Schedule a meeting with with our award winning build design team.
- Discuss home amenities, features and exterior/interior specifications.
- Review the architectural look and space allotment.
- Address preliminary pricing and formulate design contract.
- Finalize specifications.
- Build in allowances.
- Review completed architectural and engineering drawings.
- Discuss contractual obligations (we offer Fixed Price or Cost Plus formats) with Abstract team for complete clarity.
- Establish construction dates; start and expected completion.
- Experience the process with visits to the site.
- View your build during the foundation, framing, lock-up and pre-finish stages.
- Receive frequent updates on budget.
- View progress reports and construction photos online.
Your New Home
- Do a final walk-through to make sure everything is the way you imagined.
- Learn from our team how everything works and how to care for your home.
- Receive a flash drive full of information on your home as a memento and for future reference.